Drain and Sewer
- New Construction
Home » Residential Plumbing » Water Treatment Systems
Water Treatment Systems in San Diego, CA
When was the last time you really thought about what could be in your water supply? Sure, your water may pass through the public treatment system, meaning it is pretreated and filtered before it reaches your pipes. Pure water, however, isn't a guarantee.
If you're not willing to take a risk on the water you use every day, consider a water treatment system in San Diego, CA. J Geyer Plumbing, Inc. has the experience to help you select the right water treatment system for your home based on testing and other factors in the home. We have a wide range of water treatment systems available, along with the excellent customer service we're known for. Whether it's a water treatment system for a brand new home, or repairs for an existing water treatment system, just hire J Geyer! Call us today to schedule water treatment services in San Diego, CA and the surrounding area.
Contaminants That May Be in Your Water Supply
Your water may be contaminated with chemicals and particulate you would never let your family near. On the other hand, sediment in the water may be completely safe for human consumption but devastating to the condition of your pipes and the plumbing fixtures in your home.
Before it reaches your home, Water goes through a set series of treatment steps and tests. This typically includes things like coagulation, flocculation, filtration, and the addition of chlorine and/or fluoride. This process may not be something that keeps your drinking water at the level you would like it, and here’s why:
- Water that goes through this process may still have a poor taste or odor to it.
- Water testing in San Diego treatment plants has revealed trace elements of contaminants such as barium, bacteria, sulfate, and other dissolved solids.
- Many people do not agree that having fluoride in the water supply is necessary, nor do they want chlorine polluting the drinking supply.
What Can You Do to Treat Your Water?
You could purchase a filtered water pitcher from the store aisles, or even an attachment for the end of your sink faucet. These may seem like sufficient solutions, but are they really doing enough? The filters in a faucet or pitcher are rarely as effective as one would want. And besides, wouldn’t you rather find a solution that could have an impact on your entire household—not just when you pour a glass of water?
Water Treatment System Installations
We install these systems for homeowners looking to really take control over the water quality in their homes.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems – This is the most powerful water purification you can have in a home. In fact, reverse osmosis is often used to convert saltwater into drinking water.
- UV Water Purifiers – A UV water purifier kills germs like bacteria and viruses to keep your family members healthy.
- Water Filtration Systems – A good water filtration system filters impurities as water comes into your home, right from the source, so that clean water comes to your bathroom and not just your kitchen.
- Water Softeners – A water softener gets rid of hard water, something that can damage your pipes, your dishwasher, and all of your most important home plumbing appliances (without treatment).
Commercial Water Treatment Systems
If you want a water treatment system for your commercial property, we can handle that, too. We install large commercial water treatment systems for softer, cleaner water. No matter the type of property, we can find a solution that’s right for your building, but we specialize in restaurant water filtration.
We can test and retest your water to make sure you have the right restaurant water treatment system in place. Our commercial plumbers install some of the top brands, but we can service any make or model. Contact the friendly team at J Geyer Plumbing, Inc. for all of your commercial plumbing needs in San Diego!
Hire J Geyer for your new water treatment system in San Diego, CA. Speak with friendly customer service representatives and have highly trained and dependable plumbers in your neighborhood. Give us a call to request an estimate on water treatment services in San Diego, CA and the surrounding area.