Drain and Sewer
- New Construction
Home » Water Heaters
San Diego, CA Water Heater Services
Water heaters are not systems that can be serviced as a DIY project or with the help of the average handyman. To provide accurate, quality workmanship for a water heater, a service technician or plumber should have years of training on systems of all shapes and sizes, fuel sources, and efficiency ratings. You’ll find all the help you need from plumbers who are more than qualified at J Geyer Plumbing, Inc..
We install water heaters from some of the top brands in the industry, including tank, tankless, solar, and heat pump water heaters. Our water heater service includes a prompt diagnosis and thorough repair, but we can help you to prevent major repairs in the first place with our maintenance services.
Call to schedule water heater services in San Diego, CA. Hire J Geyer!
Choosing the Best Water Heater for Your Home’s Needs
Conventional tank water heaters remain the most popular installations for homes in the area, regardless of the other options available today. We imagine that, in large part, this is due to the low price. Still, tank hot water heaters can be dependable and efficient; you just have to find the right one!
- Sizing: The wrong size can result in high monthly bills or low heating output, so trust a professional to help you with this step.
- Efficiency: The efficiency rating of your water heater can tell you something about its annual energy use, but sizing and fuel source can have a larger effect on how much you spend each month.
- Gas Tank Water Heaters: This is the most popular type of water heater used today.
- Electric Water Heaters: You may not have access to natural gas, but an electric tank water heater can be somewhat costly to run even at 100% efficiency. Still, electric water heaters cost less to install, and they are dependable and long–lasting.
Other Options for Water Heater Installation
Of course, today a traditional tank water heater is not the only option for new installation, and J Geyer Plumbing, Inc. can provide information and service for these systems as well.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Without the large tank to get in the way, a tankless water heater doesn’t use up energy all day, translating into lower bills.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: This is an alternative to conventional electric water heaters. Less energy is used because it moves heat into the tank rather than generating heat, resulting in lower costs even though it uses electricity.
- Solar Water Heaters: The power of solar can save you money and help you feel good about your environmental impact.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance in San Diego
We install a wide range of systems, but we also provide comprehensive water heater services. Schedule routine flushing and water heater maintenance to relieve pressure from a tank, or call for fast water heater repairs whenever you need them, no matter what type of system you own or whether we installed it in the first place.
Let our professional plumbers handle the tough stuff when it comes to your water heater in San Diego, CA. Hire J Geyer Plumbing, Inc., and expect the finest in service. Contact us today to request an estimate on water heater installation or service in San Diego, CA and the surrounding area.